Top Tracks & Food Artistry
A belated post from Wednesday- but I hope everyone enjoyed this week's Sun!
Recently I have started up a second blog in partnership with several other Sheffield Postgraduate students starting this September, known as Food Artist UK (changed from Food Stalker Time). With a mutual love of finding the best food and coffee around, we hope to share our ideas and fun places to go. Check out my first entry:
Recently I have started up a second blog in partnership with several other Sheffield Postgraduate students starting this September, known as Food Artist UK (changed from Food Stalker Time). With a mutual love of finding the best food and coffee around, we hope to share our ideas and fun places to go. Check out my first entry:
"The Local's Guide to the Cornish Pasty"But don't miss out on Rachael's Tapas, Noods & Fries!!!
Coast Lunchtime 12:00 - 14:00
@ Coast FM 96.5 & 97.2
Panic at the Disco - Victorious
Simon and Garfunkle - Sound of Silence
David Bowie - China Girl
Lady Ga Ga - Born this Way
Snow Patrol - Set Fire to the Third Bar
No comments:
Post a Comment